Preferences in car colors are changing depending on the time and fashion. What are the most popular car colors nowadays?
There are people who professionally predict the popularity of the color for definite car model or season. It depends on many factors, the main of which are people's psychology and our unconscious perception of the color.
Color trends change and people become more adventurous over time. The most popular car colors today are shades of grey: white, black, grey and silver covering over 70% of the total world car production. Red, blue and brown cars range between 6% and 9% each, while all other colors amount to less than 5%.
The choice of color depends on personal preferences and fashion, and historically color trends in car making changed from dark neutral colors of early cars, through more vivid colors of 1950s and 1960s. Today people prefer to buy cars of more neutral colors, with green, blue or purple depending on the model of the car.
Top popular colors of the cars are:
- White cars. White is a color of trust and reliability.
- Silver Cars. Silver is elegant and prestigious.
- Brown and Black Cars. Brown looks good on family cars. Black cars look luxurious.
- Green and Blue. Green looks good on small cars. Blue is adventurous and light.
- Purple and Red Cars. Purple reminds of retro cars. Red is dynamic and outgoing.
And it would be good to remember that certain colors look better on specific vehicles, for example, small cars look better when they are colored in a bright color, big family cars will look nicer if they are brown or beige. Sell cars of all colors and types on Export Portal, find your customers and get the best deals.