"When you figure out your suitcase, you figure out your life," says Diane von Furstenberg and this is absolutely true! The following tips are going to help you pack for every vacation on the summer horizon. So stop scrolling through Instagram travel photos, and start making some memories of your own - in style.
THE DESTINATION: HOT ISLANDS
- Focus on pieces that will multitask: Throw a fun slip over your bathing suit for la playa, then add heels for drinks at night.
- Beach vacays call for one flat and one special shoe–that is it.
- Bring an extra tote to stock up on local goodies!
- Sunscreen is mandatory. Treat yourself to a fancy one you'll want to slather all over.
- Choose modest clothes and delicate design to look gorgeous!
THE DESTINATION: ROAD TRIP IN VARIOUS COUNTRIES
- Save on suitcase space by building outfits with thin layers instead of bulky outerwear.
- Choose only comfortable clothes to feel free in actions during the trip.
- Avoid dark colors to protect yourself from the sun.
- Trust us, this is the trip you'll wear your denim and leather jacket over and over again.
- Take a small bag as the trip is going to be really long.
- Wear comfortable shoes which do not hurt your legs.
THE DESTINATION: CAMPING IN THE WOODS
- Consider your journey and prepare for the weather. If you know it's going to rain, get yourself some cute weatherproof gear.
- Comfortable shoes are a must. The ideal pair will facilitate a full day of exploring, while still looking nice enough for casual dinner.
- Sunglasses are going to protect your eyes from the daily sun.
THE MOST POPULAR TRIP CLOTHES:
- A Jacket with Plenty of Pockets
- Pants That Turn Into Shorts
- Foldable Shoes
- Beautiful Swimming Suit
- Ellegant Coat