THE DESTINATION: HOT ISLANDS
- Focus on pieces that will multitask: Throw a fun slip over your bathing suit for la playa, then add heels for drinks at night.
- Beach vacays call for one flat and one special shoe–that is it.
- Bring an extra tote to stock up on local goodies!
- Sunscreen is mandatory. Treat yourself to a fancy one you'll want to slather all over.
- Choose modest clothes and delicate design to look gorgeous!
THE DESTINATION: ROAD TRIP IN VARIOUS COUNTRIES
- Save on suitcase space by building outfits with thin layers instead of bulky outerwear.
- Choose only comfortable clothes to feel free in actions during the trip.
- Avoid dark colors to protect yourself from the sun.
- Trust us, this is the trip you'll wear your denim and leather jacket over and over again.
- Take a small bag as the trip is going to be really long.
- Wear comfortable shoes which do not hurt your legs.
THE DESTINATION: CAMPING IN THE WOODS
- Consider your journey and prepare for the weather. If you know it's going to rain, get yourself some cute weatherproof gear.
- Comfortable shoes are a must. The ideal pair will facilitate a full day of exploring, while still looking nice enough for casual dinner.
- Sunglasses are going to protect your eyes from the daily sun.
THE MOST POPULAR TRIP CLOTHES:
- A Jacket with Plenty of Pockets
- Pants That Turn Into Shorts
- Foldable Shoes
- Beautiful Swimming Suit
- Ellegant Coat