Are you looking for a way to refresh your look - try wearing head scarves!
Do you agree that an ordinary scarf can make a woman look mysterious, elegant and sensual?
In this post I will show you how a scarf can become a fashionable and practical hair accessory.
Idea nr.1 Hollywood style:
- fold the scarf in half, to make a triangle;
- place the longest side of the triangle onto the top of your head;
- take the ends, criss-cross them under your chin and tie them on the back of your neck.
Idea nr.2 Pirate like style:
- place the longest side of the scarf over your forehead;
- carry the ends of the scarf around to the back of your head;
- tie the ends in a bow.
Idea nr.3 Headband
- fold the scarf into a long thin band;
- bundle it around the back of your head;
- tie the ends into a bow at the top of your head.
Idea nr.4 Twisted head scarf
- fold a scarf into half;
- place it behind your head;
- wrap the scarf around the front of your head and tie into a knot;
- tuck in the ends.
I hope this post convinced you that scarves are beautiful, feminine and unsual!